Since InCarda is using cookies on its website, clear and mandatory information must be mentioned in this Cookies notice, as set out below.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a text file, normally consisting of letters and numbers, sent by a web server to a web browser and stored by the browser on the user’s device (e.g., computer, telephone, tablet). These cookies can be used to identify or to collect information about you.
- WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE THERE?
Cookies can be classified as follows, depending on the owner:
- First-party cookies: They are created, sent to your device and stored by the website you are visiting directly. They allow InCarda to collect customer analytics data, remember language settings, and carry out other useful functions that help provide a good user experience.
- Third-party cookies: They are created and placed by third parties other than the website you are visiting directly. They are not managed by InCarda, but by the third party that processes the data obtained from the cookies.
Cookies can also be classified depending on the purpose of their placement. Main categories are:
- Strictly necessary cookies (also called “technical cookies”): they allow you to browse a website, a platform or an app, and to use the various options or services on it (e.g., control traffic, identify data or session, access to restricted access sections or content, etc.).
- Functional cookies: they help InCarda to make the website usable by providing you some basic features and by remembering your preferences and choices of using InCarda’s website (e.g., language, the region from where the service is accessed, etc.). Not accepting cookies may cause slow website performance or poorly adapted recommendations.
- Statistics cookies: they allow InCarda to have a better understanding of how you interact with the website (e.g., which pages are visited the most) in order to optimize the functioning of the website.
- Marketing cookies: they enable InCarda to monitor your behaviour on the website. The aim is to display advertisements that are meaningful and attractive to you and therefore more useful to third party publishers and advertisers, as well as to make promotional and specific information available to you on the website.
Cookies may also be divided into two categories depending on the period for which they are stored:
- Session cookies: they allow InCarda to recognize and link your actions during a browsing session. When you go to the login page, these temporary cookies will be created to determine whether or not your browser accepts cookies.
- Persistent cookies: they are placed on your device between sessions. They can be used to remember your preferences or actions on InCarda’s website.
Cookies in no way give InCarda access to your device or any information other than the data you choose to share with InCarda.
Concretely, these cookies help to improve the functioning of the website of InCarda and can be used for several purposes:
|Cookie Name||Type||Purpose||Cookie placed by||Retention period|
|CookieLawInfoConsent||Functional||The cookie is used to store the summary of the consent given for cookie usage. It does not store any personal data||GDPR-Plugin||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “advertisement” cookies||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “analytics” cookies||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Functional||This cookie stores if a visitor has accepted “functional” cookies||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Functional||To check if cookies can be placed||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Functional||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “others”||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||Functional||The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category “performance”||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|viewed_cookie_policy||Functional||To store if a message has been shown||GDPR Cookie Consent||1 year|
|CONSENT||Functional||To store cookie consent preferences||Google.com||2 years|
|__cf_bm||Functional||To read and filter requests from bots||CloudFlare||30 min|
|PREF||Functional||Set by YouTube to store your measured bandwidth; It does not gather information identifying a visitor||YouTube||2 years|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||Functional||Set by YouTube on pages with embedded YouTube video||YouTube||1 year|
|_ga||Analytics||Cookie used to count and track pageviews||Google Analytics||1 year|
|__utma||Analytics||To Store the calculation of days and time to purchase.||Google Analytics||1 year|
|__utmb||Analytics||To store time of visit.||Google Analytics||30 min|
|__utmc||Analytics||To store time of visit.||Google Analytics||Session|
|__utmt||Analytics||To store number of service requests.||Google Analytics||10 min|
|__utmz||Analytics||To store used keyword and search engine.||Google Analytics||6 months|
|vuid||Analytics||To store the user’s usage history||Vimeo||2 years|
|1P_JAR||Analytics||Used by Google to display personalized advertisements on Google sites, based on recent searches and previous interactions||Google Analytics||1 month|
|__utmv||Marketing||This cookie is used when websites use the user-defined report in Google Analytics and have coded something for some custom segmentation. The cookie allows Google Analytics to know how to classify the visitor.||Google analytics||Immedialty|
|IDE||Marketing||To serve targeted advertisements that are relevant across the web||DoubleClick||7 months|
|NID||Marketing||To enable ad delivery or retargeting, store user preferences||Google Ads Optimization||6 months|
|personalization_id||Marketing||This cookie is set by Twitter for advertising and to identify and track the website visitor||2 years|
|YSC||Marketing||Set by YouTube on pages with embedded YouTube video||YouTube||Session|
- HOW TO MANAGE COOKIES?
You are able to accept or decline cookies when you enter InCarda’s website and see the cookies notice. Alternatively, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings. However, in some cases, some functions of the website may not work.
Find out how to manage cookies on those popular browsers:
To find information relating to other browsers, visit the browser developer’s website.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit – http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- WHO PLACED COOKIES?
The information stored through cookies is only used by InCarda, except those identified in section II as “Third-party cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities aiming to improve InCarda’s services and your experience when browsing on the website.
InCarda collaborates with the following third-parties:
- com, Google Analytics, Google Ads Optimization
- GDPR Cookie Consent
Please note that InCarda do not have any control over how the information in these cookies is used nor do InCarda have access to it. Please refer to the cookies policies of the relevant provider for more information.
- HOW TO CONTACT US?
For any question regarding this Cookies notice, you may contact InCarda, who, if required, will contact its Data Protection Officer (“DPO”), using the information below:
InCarda Therapeutics, Inc. 39899 Balentine Drive, Suite 185 Newark, CA 94560
Last Edited on 2023-01-31