InCarda Therapeutics, Inc., is seeking a Corporate and Securities Paralegal/Legal Contracts Specialist to join our team. Responsibilities will include work on a variety of corporate, securities, and commercial contract matters, including public company reporting and securities compliance, contract administration, and general corporate matters.
Assist with typical paralegal job responsibilities, including but not limited to:
- Administration of insider trading pre-clearance processes.
- Administration of stock trades and security filings, including Section 16 filings, and maintain/update exhibit index for quarterly and annual SEC reports.
- Maintenance of domestic and global subsidiaries, including preparation of governing documents, resolutions authorizing various transactions, foreign qualification, withdrawal and dissolution documents and powers of attorney.
- Preparation and coordination of procedural documentation for general legal matters including but not limited to securities compliance, drafting transactional documents, license agreements, employment law, immigration law, regulatory matters, risk management asset-backed financing and contract management.
- Support corporate development transactions, including due diligence, document preparation, and post-closing integration and administration.
- Facilitate the review and support the execution of a wide range of day-to-day legal contracts typical of a biotech or pharmaceutical organization including confidentiality agreements, master service agreements and work orders, clinical trial agreements, and other vendor and general business contracts.
- Lead the effort in the development of preferred language that may be used in typical day-to-day legal contracts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university or college or equivalent experience.
- A paralegal certification, with a minimum of five (5) years prior experience as a paralegal in a publicly-traded biotech or pharmaceutical company or law firm.
- Outstanding working knowledge of SEC and NASDAQ rules and regulations.
- Transactional experience is a plus.
- Exemplary personal and professional ethics and integrity.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat.